The Frank W. Radford Memorial Scholarship was established in 1973. It was his wish to provide financial aid to worthy students. Frank was president of the Radford Company, a prominent sash and door company in Oshkosh, WI. He also served as a regent for the Wisconsin State Colleges from 1946 to 1950 and was a charter member of the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Foundation. UW Oshkosh’s Radford Hall is named in his honor, as it was built on the site of Mr. and Mrs. Radford’s former home. He received UW Oshkosh’s Distinguished Alumni Award in 1965. Frank passed away in 1973.