Griffith Scholarship for Creative Portfolios in Journalism
This award recognizes exceptional students interested in making a difference in creative media and who have made a concerted effort in preparing themselves with on- or off-campus activities, jobs, internships, or freelance work in related fields. Applicant must be enrolled at the Oshkosh campus with at least two full semesters of classes remaining before graduation. Applicant must have a declared major within the Department of Journalism. GPA is not crucial for this scholarship. This award will be paid out in Fall 2024.
- College of Letters & Science, Journalism, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a statement describing your plans/goals after graduation - i.e. graduate school, career goals, etc.
- Where would you love to work if you had the chance? Why? (Can be a company, agency, region, etc.)
- Why are you going into advertising, multimedia journalism, or public relations?
- Please submit a link to your portfolio of 6-10 examples of your work (via public website or folder viewable with link).