Fox Valley Radio Broadcasters Association Scholarship
Applicant must be enrolled at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must have at least sophomore standing, must be majoring in Radio-TV-Film, and must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA in the Radio-TV-Film major. This award will be paid out in Fall 2024.
- College of Letters & Science, Oshkosh Campus, Radio-TV-Film, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Please enter your GPA in your major.
- Please upload a copy of your Academic Advisement Report. It must include the courses you are enrolled in for the fall semester.
- Please upload your resume. Make sure to include your employment history, volunteer work, extracurricular activities, and any leadership positions you have held.
- Please submit a statement describing your career goals.
- Please submit an essay describing how you see media evolving in the next five years.
- You must submit a sample of your media work, including but not limited to, a script, sales presentation, radio or TV ad, research paper, audio production sample, blog, podcast, or website. Please enter the URL where your work sample can be viewed.
- If your URL submission requires a password for reviewers to access it, please enter the password here.
- Show 2 more