Kelly Warnecke Hayward Residence Life Scholarship
Applicant must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must be a community advisor or senior community advisor in a residence hall and must be returning to a community advisor or senior community advisor position for the 2024-2025 academic year. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA. Applicant must have completed at least three semesters at UW Oshkosh, as well as one full semester as a community advisor or senior community advisor. Financial need is not a consideration. Recipient may not be receiving any other scholarship that is directly awarded by the Department of Residence Life. Previous recipients are eligible to re-apply for the award. However, student may only receive the award two times. This award will be paid out in Fall 2024.
- Preston Hayward
- Oshkosh Campus, Residence Life, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed at least 3 semesters at UW Oshkosh?
- Are you currently a Community Advisor or a Senior Community Advisor and have you completed at least one full semester in that position?
- Are you returning as a Community Advisor or a Senior Community Advisor next academic year?
- Please submit a statement that describes your career goals and your experience in Residence Life.
- Please provide the name and email of your residence hall director or assistant director who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application. Your reference must comment on your campus and community involvement.