Stanley Linton and Hope Linton Memorial Scholarship in Choral and General Music Education
Applicant must be a full-time music education major who is admitted to the Teacher Education Program at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must have earned at a minimum 3.0 GPA overall and in all music courses. Applicant must demonstrate a commitment to teaching. Financial need based on an essay may be considered, but only as a subordinate criterion in the selection process. This award will be paid out in Fall 2024.
- Hope Linton
- College of Letters & Science, Music, Music Education, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Please enter your GPA in your major.
- Please upload a copy of your Academic Advisement Report. It must include the courses you are enrolled in for the current semester.
- Please list the date of completion or expected completion of the following requirements of your education program: 1) admission to the professional education licensure program, 2) completion of your clinical teaching experience, 3) completion of your student teaching, and 4) expected date of graduation. Please be sure to include the location of your teaching placements, if known.
- Please submit a statement describing your educational, personal, and career goals, and why you are a strong candidate for this award.
- Financial need may be a consideration, but is not the deciding factor for this award. Applicants wishing to address this subject should include a description of their circumstances.
- Please provide the name and email of an individual (non-relative nor a music faculty member) who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application. Your reference must comment on your promise and potential as an educator.
- Show 1 more