William J. Weber & Yanwen Zhang Scholarship
Applicant must be an undergraduate enrolled at the Oshkosh campus and must have a declared physics major with a demonstrated academic coursework toward a BS degree in physics. Preference will be given to full-time students. Applicant must achieve at least junior standing by Fall 2024. Applicant must demonstrate academic achievement and must be in good standing with the University. The primary criterion for selection will be demonstrated promise of future accomplishment in the field of physics. Previous recipients may apply for the award. However, students may only receive the award a total of two times. This award will be paid out in Fall 2024.
- College of Letters & Science, Oshkosh Campus, Physics and Astronomy, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you previously received the William Weber & Yanwen Zhang Scholarship at least twice?
- Will you have junior standing in the Fall 2024 semester?
- Please upload a copy of your Academic Advisement Report. It must include the courses you are enrolled in for the fall semester.
- Please submit a statement describing your experience (e.g. research, internships), accomplishments, and future career goals in the field of Physics.