Agnes Drexler Kujawa Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was established in memory of Agnes Drexler Kujawa to make it possible for those with family responsibilities to obtain an education. Applicant must be a single parent (male or female) having legal physical custody of one or more minor children. Applicant must be legally separated, divorced, widowed or never married. Applicant must be admitted to UW Oshkosh. Applicant must be enrolled for at least six undergraduate credits or three graduate credits per semester (at the time the award is disbursed). Students graduating in the current academic year are not eligible to apply. Previous recipients may apply.
- $500 - $1,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have legal physical custody of one or more minor children?
- Please list the ages of your children.
- What is your marital status?
- Date of divorce or legal separation (if applicable)
- Have you previously earned a degree? If yes, in what area?
- Comment on your need for financial support to continue your education. Please be specific and include all sources of income.
- Please provide a statement describing your personal, educational and professional goals.
- Please provide the name and email of an individual (non-relative) who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application.
- OPTIONAL: Please provide the name and email of an individual (non-relative) who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application.
- Show 4 more