Wisconsin Family Business Forum Scholarship
This scholarship provides financial support to a student who has an interest in or connection to family business. Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate student enrolled at UW Oshkosh with at least sophomore standing. Applicant must have shown leadership or involvement in extracurricular activities (excluding athletics). Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 grade-point average. Students graduating in the current academic year are not eligible to apply.
- Up to $5,000
- Oshkosh Campus, Wisconsin Family Business Forum
- Supplemental Questions
- A requirement of this scholarship is an interest in or connection to family business. Do you have an interest in or connection to family business?
- Describe leadership roles and list extracurricular activities (excluding athletic participation), club memberships, student government, residence hall activities, etc. in which you have participated while a university student.
- Describe any relationship you may have to the Wisconsin Family Business Forum or family business.
- Please submit a statement describing your career plans.
- OPTIONAL: Please provide the name and email of an individual (non-relative) who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application. 1 of 2.
- OPTIONAL: Please provide the name and email of an individual (non-relative) who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application. 2 of 2.
- Additional comments you may wish to offer.
- Show 2 more