Gladys J. Larson Scholarship
Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate enrolled in their first semester at UW Oshkosh, with a strong desire to continue his or her education. Contributions to the University (excluding athletic participation) will be considered in the selection process. Scholarship will be a consideration only in that applicants must achieve a grade-point average of at least 2.9 in their first full-time semester of university studies. All applicants with grade-point averages equal to or exceeding 2.9 will be treated equally after satisfying this requirement. Financial need, based on an essay, will be considered, but will not be the dominant criterion.
- Oshkosh Campus, Student Affairs
- Supplemental Questions
- Is Fall 2019 your first semester as a full-time student at UW Oshkosh?
- Please submit an essay which includes the following: a) your involvement in extracurricular activities since enrolling at UW Oshkosh, including dates of involvement (see help text for considerations); b) your educational, career, and personal goals; c) why you feel you are qualified for this scholarship; d) a description of your financial need.
- Please provide the name and email of a UWO faculty member who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application. Your reference must comment on your academic achievement.
- Please provide the name and email of a UWO faculty or staff member who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application. Your reference must comment on your campus and community involvement.