Lucille & Ray Tack Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 1992 by Lucille Tack ’23 of Spencer, Wisconsin to encourage students from the Spencer School District to attend UW Oshkosh. Applicant must be a graduating senior from Spencer High School with a high school GPA of 3.0 or greater. Financial need and involvement in extra-curricular activities (excluding athletics) will be considered, but will not be the dominant criteria in the selection process. The award is renewable pending satisfactory academic progress and available funding.
- Admissions, Oshkosh Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you graduate from Spencer High School in Spencer, Wisconsin?
- Please list any academic honors or achievements.
- Please comment on your involvement in extracurricular and community service activities, including dates of involvement. See help text for considerations.
- Financial need may be a consideration, but is not the deciding factor for this award. Applicants wishing to address this subject should include a description of his/her circumstances.