Alfred Kisubi Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2018, in honor of COEHS professor Alfred Kisubi whose has made a significant impact on the human services leadership program at UW Oshkosh. Applicant must be a full- or part-time undergraduate student enrolled at UW Oshkosh. Applicant must be a human services leadership major who intends to graduate in the academic year of application and has plans to pursue a master’s degree in human services leadership. Applicant must have a minimum 3.75 cumulative grade-point average in their major. Applicant must be active in the Human Services Leadership Student Organization or Tau Upsilon Alpha, must have demonstrated leadership in the community, and must demonstrate a commitment to the human services leadership profession.
- College of Education & Human Services, Human Services Leadership, Oshkosh Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan to graduate in the current academic year (Fall 2019, Spring 2020, or Summer 2020)?
- Using your STAR, do you have at least a 3.75 GPA in your major?
- Please submit a statement describing the following: 1) your involvement in the Human Services Leadership Student Organization or Tau Upsilon Alpha, 2) your leadership in the community, and 3) your commitment to the human services leadership profession.
- Please describe your desire to continue graduate studies in the human services area.