Wisconsin Rural Opportunities Foundation Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to an undergraduate student enrolled in the College of Nursing. Applicant must be from a Wisconsin family farm or rural area in WI (a township, village or city with a population of less than 20,000 people). Applicant must have financial need as demonstrated by the FAFSA and demonstrate involvement in community and/or extracurricular activities (excluding athletics). Applicant must be enrolled for the full academic year following the year of application in order to receive the entire award amount. If the recipient graduates or is no longer a student within the College of Nursing after the upcoming fall semester, the spring installment will be forfeited.
- College of Nursing, College of Nursing Accelerated BSN, College of Nursing BSN@Home, College of Nursing Traditional BSN, Oshkosh Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- Has your family ever operated a Wisconsin farm that derives a majority of its family income from farm operations?
- Do you live in a rural area in Wisconsin (population less than 20,000 people)?
- If you indicated you live in a rural area, list the population of your community.
- Please submit a statement describing your involvement in community and/or extracurricular activities, including dates of involvement and any leadership positions held. See help text for considerations. If you come from a farming background please comment on type and size of farm, length of time family has been farming, etc.