Rita M. Barta Memorial Undergraduate Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2018 by Colonel Jane C. Vesel in memory of her mother, Rita Barta. Applicant must be admitted to, or currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must be majoring in nursing; students in the traditional BSN, BSN@Home or Accelerated BSN programs are eligible to apply. Applicant must be a single parent. Preference will be given to applicants who have served in the military or whose parent has served in the military; however, others are encouraged to apply. Applicant must have a minimum cumulative grade-point average of 3.0 and must demonstrate financial need based on the FAFSA. International students are not eligible to apply. Students graduating in the current academic year are not eligible to apply.
- College of Nursing, College of Nursing Accelerated BSN, College of Nursing BSN@Home, College of Nursing Traditional BSN, Incoming Freshman Award, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a single parent with physical custody of one or more minor children?
- Preference will be given to applicants who have served in the military or have a parent who has served in the military. Please list any military experience you or your parents have, including years of service.
- Please submit a statement describing your career goals.
- Please submit a statement describing how you are a role model and how you are raising your children to be good citizens.