This scholarship is awarded to high school Cooperative Academic Partnership Program (CAPP) students who have been admitted to UW Oshkosh as entering freshmen. Students attending the Oshkosh campus, Fox Cities campus, or the Fond du Lac campus are eligible to apply. Applicant must apply during their senior year in high school. Applicant must have either successfully completed at least one CAPP course or be currently enrolled in a CAPP course at the time of application. Recipients must be enrolled full-time the semester the award is disbursed. This scholarship is not renewable. Students may apply for the CAPP Scholarship and the CAPP Honors Scholarship, but are only eligible to receive one of the awards.
- CAPP, Fond Du Lac Campus, Fox Cities Campus, Incoming Freshman Award, Oshkosh Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- Please select all UW Oshkosh CAPP courses you have completed or are currently enrolled in. Make sure to submit an accurate and complete list of courses, as this information will be considered during the selection process.
- Please select the high school at which you are taking your CAPP course(s):
- Please describe how your CAPP and high school experiences have prepared you for college. Please emphasize how your participation in the CAPP program will give you an advantage as you prepare for your college career.
- Please provide the name and email of a CAPP adjunct-teacher who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application. Your reference does not need to be from your current CAPP instructor. Please ask the CAPP instructor who is the best judge of your academic work to serve as your reference.