Alfred Kisubi Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2018, in honor of COEHS professor Alfred Kisubi, who made a significant impact on the human services leadership program at UW Oshkosh. Applicant must be a full- or part-time undergraduate enrolled at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must be a human services leadership major who intends to graduate in the academic year of application and has plans to pursue a master’s degree in human services leadership. Applicant must have a minimum 3.75 cumulative GPA in their major. Applicant must be active in the Human Services Leadership Student Organization or Tau Upsilon Alpha, must have demonstrated leadership in the community, and must demonstrate a commitment to the human services leadership profession. This award will be paid out in Spring 2021.
- College of Education & Human Services, Human Services Leadership, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan to graduate in the current academic year (Fall 2020, Spring 2021, or Summer 2021)?
- Do you have at least a 3.75 GPA in your major?
- Please submit a statement describing the following: 1) your involvement in the Human Services Leadership Student Organization or Tau Upsilon Alpha, 2) your leadership in the community, and 3) your commitment to the human services leadership profession.
- Please describe your desire to continue graduate studies in the human services area.