Ellie Maslowski Memorial University Staff Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2013 in memory of Ellie Maslowski, former office manager for the Dean of Students office and first chair of the Classified Staff Advisory Council. Applicant must be a part- or full-time permanent University Staff member (or equivalent) at UW Oshkosh and must have completed their six-month probationary period. Academic staff and student employees are not eligible to apply. Applicant must be a degree- or certificate-seeking student enrolled at UW Oshkosh. Students enrolled at the Oshkosh, Fox Cities, or Fond du Lac campus are eligible. Length of service will be considered in the selection process but will not be the determining factor. Previous recipients may apply but preference will be given to new applicants. This award will be paid out in Spring 2021, provided the recipient successfully completes their fall course(s) with a grade of “C” or better.
- Graduate Award, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a permanent UW Oshkosh employee with a "University Staff" classification?
- What was your UW Oshkosh permanent employment start date? Note: only permanent University Staff are eligible for this award; academic staff members and student employees are not eligible.
- What is your current position title and department?
- Have you previously received the Ellie Maslowski Memorial University Staff Scholarship?
- Please submit an essay describing how your degree or certificate program will impact your career.