Rita M. Barta Memorial Undergraduate Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2018 by Colonel Jane C. Vesel in memory of her mother, Rita Barta. Applicant must be admitted to or currently enrolled as an undergraduate at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must be pursing a BSN degree. Applicant must be a single parent. Preference will be given to applicants who have served in the military or whose parent has served in the military. However, others are encouraged to apply. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA and must have financial need based on the FAFSA. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen. This award will be paid out in Fall 2021.
- College of Nursing, College of Nursing Accelerated BSN, College of Nursing BSN@Home, College of Nursing Traditional BSN, Incoming Freshman Award, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a single parent with physical custody of one or more minor children?
- Preference will be given to applicants who have served in the military or have a parent who has served in the military. Please list any military experience you or your parents have, including years of service.
- Please submit a statement describing your career goals.
- Please submit a statement describing how you are a role model and how you are raising your children to be good citizens.