Alan R. Propst Scholarship
Applicant must be enrolled full-time at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must be majoring in a healthcare-related field. Preference will be given to applicants with a major in the College of Nursing. However, others are encouraged to apply. Applicant must have graduated from any Dodge County, WI high school. Applicant must have an excellent attendance record during high school and must have done volunteer work in the healthcare field. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Preference will be given to students with financial need based on the FAFSA. This award will be paid out in Fall 2021.
- College of Nursing, College of Nursing Accelerated BSN, College of Nursing BSN@Home, College of Nursing Graduate Program, College of Nursing Traditional BSN, Graduate Award, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you admitted, or have you applied for spring admission, to the College of Nursing?
- Are you in the year-round option of the traditional undergraduate nursing program?
- Did you graduate from a high school in Dodge County, WI?
- Please submit a statement regarding your volunteer experience in the healthcare field.