Applicant must be an undergraduate or graduate student enrolled at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must be a biology or microbiology major with a demonstrated interest in ecology or field biology. Undergraduate applicants must have earned a minimum of 60 credits. Applicant must have financial need based on an essay. Selection will be based on intended study, scholarship, and financial need. This award will be paid out in Fall 2021.
- Biology, College of Letters & Science, Graduate Award, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list all biology courses (or related courses, e.g., chemistry) that you expect to take in completing your current degree program.
- Please list and briefly describe any biological experiences you have (e.g., internships, undergraduate research, independent study, employment, etc.).
- Please submit a statement on your career goals and aspirations (e.g., do you plan to teach, go to graduate school, work for the DNR, etc.).
- Please submit a statement addressing your financial need and why the stipend would be important to your educational goals. List any financial assistance you expect to receive during the upcoming academic year (e.g. scholarships, assistantships, etc.).
- Please submit a short essay on the following statement: "Why I think it is important to study ecology/field biology."
- Please provide the name and email of two UWO faculty members (preferably Biology or Microbiology) who have agreed to serve as references to support your application. 1 of 2.
- Please provide the name and email of two UWO faculty members (preferably Biology or Microbiology) who have agreed to serve as references to support your application. 2 of 2.
- Show 2 more