Wisconsin Family Business Forum Scholarship
This scholarship provides financial support to a student who has an interest in or connection to family business. Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate enrolled at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must have a major or minor in business, must have at least sophomore standing, and must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA. Applicant must have shown leadership or involvement in extracurricular activities (excluding athletics). This award will be paid out in Fall 2021.
- COB Collegewide, College of Business, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- A requirement of this scholarship is an interest in or connection to family business. Do you have an interest in or connection to family business?
- Please submit a statement describing your involvement and demonstrated leadership in UW Oshkosh extracurricular activities, including dates of involvement. See help text for considerations.
- Describe any relationship you may have to the Wisconsin Family Business Forum or family business.
- Please submit a statement describing your career goals.
- OPTIONAL: Please provide the name and email of an individual (non-relative) who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application.
- Additional comments you may wish to offer.
- Show 1 more