Ray Van Garsse Scholarship
This scholarship was established in memory of alumnus Ray Van Garsse. Applicant must be an undergraduate or graduate student enrolled at UW Oshkosh in any major. Oshkosh, Fox Cities, and Fond du Lac campus students are eligible. Full-time enrollment is not required. Applicant must have a documented disability and must be a member of the Project Success program. Applicant must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA and must have earned more than 30 credits. Financial need is not a requirement. This award will be paid out in Fall 2021.
- College of Education & Human Services, Fond Du Lac Campus, Fox Cities Campus, Graduate Award, Oshkosh Campus, Project Success, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member in good standing of the Project Success program?
- Do you have a documented disability?
- Please submit an essay describing: your educational and career goals, how you have overcome challenges related to your disability in pursuing your educational goals, and your involvement in Project Success and outside volunteer activities.
- You may share a video addressing one or more of the essay topics above instead of submitting written essays. If you would prefer to submit a video, please enter the URL here.
- If your URL submission requires a password for reviewers to access it, please enter the password here.
- Please confirm that you have addressed each essay topic, whether you have submitted written essays, a video, or a combination of essays and a video.
- Show 1 more