Quest III Community Engagement Scholarship
This scholarship is for students who have finished a Quest III course and are excited to promote their program and community experience with other students. Applicant must be currently enrolled in at least six credits as an undergraduate student at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must have successfully completed a Quest III course (or Honors equivalent) and must have a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA. This award will be paid out in Spring 2021.
Finalists may be asked to complete an interview or submit a short video before recipients are selected. Before the award is disbursed, recipients must give a 10 minute presentation at the Celebration of Scholarship & Creative Activity about their course addressing the following: their experience with their community partner, reflections on what they learned, and insights into either how this could be researched in the future or how they will continue to work with this project in the future. Recipients will also be expected to give an additional presentation at either a University alumni meeting, a Chancellor’s meeting, or other selected event within one year of the award.
For information about the award, please contact Mike Lueder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award, University Studies Program
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you successfully completed a Quest III course (or Honors equivalent)?
- Please submit an essay describing in detail the topics you will address in your presentation at the Celebration of Scholarship & Creative Activity.
- Please upload your resume. Make sure to include your employment history, volunteer work, extracurricular activities, and any leadership positions you have held.
- Please provide the name your UWO Quest III instructor, community partner, or alumni mentor who can speak to your work in both the course and with the community partner.
- Please acknowledge that you understand if you are select as a finalist, you may be asked to participate in a finalist interview or be asked to provide a short video before final selection is completed.