Diane R. Cholewinski Memorial Nursing Scholarship
This scholarship was established in memory of a loving wife, mother, and foster parent to more than two dozen infants, including one newborn who became her special needs adopted son. Applicant must be an undergraduate enrolled at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must be admitted to the College of Nursing’s traditional BSN or accelerated BSN program. Applicant must be a Wisconsin resident and must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA. Applicant must have an interest in pediatrics/special needs or have life experience with the pediatric/special needs population. Preference will be given to single parents with financial need as demonstrated by a statement. This award will be paid out in Fall 2021.
- College of Nursing, College of Nursing Accelerated BSN, College of Nursing Traditional BSN, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a single parent with physical custody of one or more minor children?
- Please submit a statement describing your financial need.
- Please provide an essay discussing your interest in pediatrics/special needs or your life experience with the pediatric/special need population.
- Please provide the name and email of an individual (non-relative) who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application. Your reference must comment on your experience or desire to work with pediatric/special needs patients.