Applicant must be an undergraduate or graduate student enrolled at UW Oshkosh who identifies as LGBTQ+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer, transgender, non-binary, questioning, intersex, asexual, pansexual, polyamorous, etc). Students enrolled at the Oshkosh, Fox Cities, or Fond du Lac campuses are eligible to apply. Applicant must be in good academic standing. This award will be paid out in Fall 2021.
- Fond Du Lac Campus, Fox Cities Campus, Graduate Award, LGBTQ+ Resource Center, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- A requirement of the LGBTQ+ Scholarship is that the applicant is Queer (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Pansexual, Polyamorous, etc.). Do you identify as Queer?
- Briefly describe your relevant experiences, both academic and/or career related, (e.g., internships, undergraduate research, independent study, employment, courses, training, workshops, etc.) that address LGBTQ+ topics.
- Please write a short essay on your professional goals and how you have provided leadership, mentoring, and/or worked with allies to further LGBTQ +causes and/or rights.
- Please provide the name and email of two UWO faculty members who have agreed to serve as references to support your application. 1 of 2.
- Please provide the name and email of two UWO faculty members who have agreed to serve as references to support your application. 2 of 2.