Honors College CAPP Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to high school Cooperative Academic Partnership Program (CAPP) students who have been admitted to the UW Oshkosh Honors College as entering freshmen. Applicant must apply during their senior year in high school. Applicant must have either successfully completed at least one CAPP course or be currently enrolled in a CAPP course at the time of application. Recipient must be enrolled full-time in Fall 2021 in order to receive the award. This scholarship is not renewable. Students may apply for the CAPP Scholarship and the Honors College CAPP Scholarship, but are only eligible to receive one of the awards. Students enrolled at the Fox Cities or Fond du Lac campuses are eligible to apply for this award if they plan to enroll in the Honors College. However, honors courses are currently only offered at the Oshkosh campus.
- CAPP, Fond Du Lac Campus, Fox Cities Campus, Honors College, Incoming Freshman Award, Oshkosh Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- Please select all UW Oshkosh CAPP courses you have completed or are currently enrolled in. Make sure to submit an accurate and complete list of courses, as this information will be considered during the selection process.
- Please select the high school at which you are taking your CAPP course(s):
- Please describe how your CAPP and high school experiences have prepared you for college. Please include how your participation in the CAPP program will give you an advantage as you begin your college career, emphasizing your enrollment in the Honors College.
- Please provide the name and email of a CAPP adjunct-teacher who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application. Your reference does not need to be from your current CAPP instructor. Please ask the CAPP instructor who is the best judge of your academic work to serve as your reference.