COEHS Impact Grant
This grant is awarded to students facing emergency situations. Applicant must be currently enrolled in at least 9 credits and must be admitted to the College of Education and Human Services at the time of application. Applicant must have an emergency, short-term need for funding. Emergency funding must be used for education-related expenses, such as tuition and fees, books, housing, or other reasonable educational expenses. However, students may qualify for funding due to a personal emergency (e.g. financial crisis, health crisis – personally or within their immediate family, home or apartment fire, or accident). Emergency funding is meant to assist with a one-time expense, not ongoing financial needs. Students are only eligible to receive grants from the impact fund twice. Additional awards may be granted under extreme circumstances with approval from the dean of the College of Education and Human Services. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on an on-going basis until funding is depleted. Grants will be paid out to the recipient’s student account immediately following grant approval.
- Emergency Funding, Graduate Award, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been officially admitted to the College of Education & Human Services?
- Do you have an immediate emergency, short-term need for funding (e.g. financial crisis, health crisis – personally or within your immediate family, home or apartment fire, or accident)?
- Please submit a statement describing your need for financial support, as well as an explanation of how you are currently funding your education. Please note: this application period is for students with a need for funding for the current semester. Students seeking funding for future semesters will not be considered.
- How much funding are you seeking?
- Please list any semesters (e.g. Fall 2020) that you've received a COEHS Impact Grant.