College of Nursing Student Support Grant
This grant is awarded to students have a need for financial assistance in order to participate in education-related opportunities (e.g. NCLEX exam fees, conference fees, travel to conferences). Applicant must be officially admitted to the College of Nursing at the time of application and must be enrolled in a nursing program. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on an on-going basis until funding is depleted. Grants will be paid out to the recipient’s student account immediately following grant approval.
- Emergency Funding, Graduate Award, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been officially admitted to the College of Nursing?
- Please submit a statement describing the educational opportunity for which you are seeking funding, as well as your need for financial support.
- How much funding are you seeking?
- Please list any semesters (e.g. Fall 2020) that you've received a College of Nursing Student Support Grant.