Winnebago County Mental Health Research Scholarship
Applicant must be a full- or part-time graduate student pursuing a Doctor of Nursing Practice degree at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must be pursuing a DNP capstone project related to mental health and must be graduating in Spring 2024. Students currently working in the mental health field will be given preference. Applicant must be a Wisconsin resident. Preference will be given to Winnebago County and Northeast Wisconsin residents. Applicant must demonstrate academic achievement with a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA in nursing. This award will be paid out in Spring 2024.
- College of Nursing, College of Nursing Graduate Program, Graduate Award, Oshkosh Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan to graduate in Spring 2024?
- Is your DNP capstone project related to mental health?
- Are you currently working in the mental health field?
- Please submit a statement describing your career goals.
- Please provide the name and email of a UWO faculty member or employer who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application. Your reference must comment on your potential in your field.