Candice E. Tylke Scholarship
This scholarship was established in memory of Candice Tylke, a UW Oshkosh alumna who graduated with a BS in biology in 1994. Applicant must be admitted or currently enrolled at least part-time in the Bachelor of Applied Studies Fire and Emergency Response Management program at the Oshkosh campus. Preference will be given to applicants with prior experience in fire science/paramedic service. Preference will also be given to fire science graduates of the Madison College and employees of Beloit, WI or St. Francis, WI fire departments. This award will be split evenly between the Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 semesters. If the recipient is not enrolled in the spring semester, the second installment will be forfeited. Recipient must be enrolled in at least six credits each semester to receive the scholarship disbursement.
- Fire & Emergency Response Management, Incoming Transfer Award, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you admitted to the Bachelor of Applied Studies Fire and Emergency Response Management Program?
- Please indicate all that apply to you:
- Have you previously received this scholarship? If so, please indicate the semester and year it was disbursed.
- Please submit a statement describing the following: A) your leadership experience; B) your volunteer service to your community/department; C) a description of your financial need and D) your career goals.