Criminal Justice Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 2018 by Christopher Rose, Department Chair and Professor of Criminal Justice. Applicant must be a full- or part-time undergraduate student enrolled at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must be majoring in criminal justice and must have completed Criminal Justice 281 with a B or higher. Applicant must have at least sophomore standing and must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA both overall and in their major. This award will be paid out in Spring 2023.
- Christopher Rose
- College of Letters & Science, Criminal Justice, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed Criminal Justice 281 with a B or higher?
- Please enter your GPA in your major.
- Please submit a statement describing your need for financial support to continue your education. Make sure to provide detailed information regarding the resources you have to pay for college (scholarships, loans, VA benefits, employer benefits, work, etc.) and your remaining amount of financial need.
- Please submit a statement describing your career goals.