Sheboygan Area - SHRM Jack Schoemer Scholarship
The Sheboygan Area – SHRM is committed to “Serving the Professional and Advancing the Profession” within the community. Therefore, they proudly sponsor the Jack Schoemer Scholarship. Applicants are required to meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Sheboygan, Calumet, Fond du Lac, Ozaukee, or Manitowoc County resident. Sheboygan County residents will be given preference.
- Must be a high school senior or entering the second year or higher at an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Must be a full-time student.
- Must have a declared major in human resources management or business with an emphasis in human resource management (or intend to if not already accepted into the program).
- Must show a commitment and career interest in human resources.
- Must be in good standing at school and in the community.
- Must not be receiving any financial assistance from other sources that cover the entire cost of your tuition.
- Must be available for an in-person or conference call interview.
- Applications will not be accepted from prior recipients or from students who are members of the Sheboygan Area-SHRM Scholarship Selection Committee, Board Members, or their family members.
To apply for this scholarship, download the scholarship application by clicking the “visit” button below. Scholarship applications must be mailed to the Sheboygan Area – SHRM.