Roy Knispel Physics and Astronomy Scholarship
This scholarship was established in honor of Professor Emeritus Dr. Roy R. Knispel to acknowledge students whose personal and professional qualities mirror the compassion and commitment that Dr. Knispel displayed throughout his career. Applicant must be an undergraduate enrolled at the Oshkosh campus and must have a declared physics major with a demonstrated academic coursework toward a BS or BSE degree in physics. First preference will be given to full-time students. Applicant must achieve at least junior standing by Fall 2023. Applicant must demonstrate academic achievement and must be in good standing with the University. The primary criterion for selection will be demonstrated promise of future accomplishment in the field of physics/astronomy. Previous recipients may apply for the award. However, students may only receive the award a total of two times. This award will be paid out in Fall 2023.
- Family and Friends of Roy Knispel
- College of Letters & Science, Oshkosh Campus, Physics and Astronomy, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you have at least Junior standing by Fall 2023?
- Please submit an essay describing your current research experience and career goals in the field of Physics and Astronomy.
- Please submit a resume detailing your research experience, as well as activities related to your major (both on-campus and off-campus).
- Please provide the name and email of an individual (non-relative) who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application.