Dan Klatt Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship is open to graduate and undergraduate students enrolled at the Oshkosh campus who are active members of Delta Chi fraternity, Delta Chi alumni, and their immediate family members. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Undergraduate applicants must have at least 45 credits completed at time of application. This award will be paid out in Fall 2023.
- Delta Chi Alumni
- Graduate Award, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Please indicate your relationship to Delta Chi:
- If you indicated you are an immediate family member of a Delta Chi (active or alumnus), please answer the following:
- A. What is your relation to a Delta Chi member?
- B. What is the Delta Chi member's name?
- C. What is/was the Delta Chi member's college or university?
- D. What is the Delta Chi member's class year?
- E. Please provide the city, state, and zip of the Delta Chi member's college or university.
- Please submit a statement describing your involvement in extracurricular and volunteer activities, including dates of involvement and any leadership positions held. See help text for considerations.
- Please list your academic honors, achievements, and special recognition awards earned at UW Oshkosh (or previous college/university), or from the community.
- Please list your work experience since high school graduation.
- What does a college degree mean to you and how will you use this degree in your future?
- Please provide the name and email of an individual (non-relatives) who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application. Your reference must comment on your academic achievement and your potential to excel.
- Please provide the name and email of two individuals (non-relatives) who have agreed to serve as references to support your application. Your references must comment on your academic achievement and your potential to excel. 2 of 2.
- Please provide the name and email of your UWO Delta Chi chapter president "A" to affirm your standing within Delta Chi. Only required for active Delta Chi applicants.
- Please provide the name and email of your UWO Delta Chi chapter alumni advisor "BB" to affirm your standing within Delta Chi. Only required for active Delta Chi applicants.
- Show 5 more