Gladys J. Larson Scholarship
Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate enrolled in their first semester at the Oshkosh campus during Fall 2023. Applicant must have a strong desire to continue their education. Contributions to the University (excluding athletic participation) will be considered in the selection process. Scholarship will be a consideration only in that applicants must achieve a minimum 2.9 cumulative GPA for the Fall 2023 semester. Financial need based on an essay will be considered, but will not be the dominant criterion in selection. This award will be paid out in Fall 2024.
- Gladys Larson
- Oshkosh Campus, Student Affairs, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Is Fall 2023 your first semester as a full-time student at UW Oshkosh?
- Please submit an essay which includes the following: a) your involvement in extracurricular activities since enrolling at UW Oshkosh, including dates of involvement (see help text for considerations); b) your educational, career, and personal goals; c) why you feel you are qualified for this scholarship; d) a description of your financial need.
- You must provide the name and email of two UWO faculty members who have agreed to serve as references to support your application.
- Please provide the name and email of your reference. They will be notified to submit their recommendation once added to your application.