MBA - Executive Not-for-Profit and Government Scholarship
The College of Business Executive MBA Program offers scholarships to graduate students who work for the government (federal, state, or local) or who work for a non-profit 501©(3) organization with a focus on enhancing the greater good. Applicant must be admitted to the Executive MBA Program. Scholarships are not retroactive and will apply to only future costs. If the student changes jobs and moves out of the NFP and/or Government profession once they have entered the program, future installments of the scholarships will be forfeited. Combined UWO EMBA scholarships will not exceed the published EMBA total cost per student net of employer & government support. The scholarship will be applied to the recipient’s student account starting with the next tuition payment following selection.
The lockstep accelerated nature of the Executive MBA Program, as well as its modular format, may create uneven posting of credits to the student transcript. Students enrolled in the EMBA will be considered to be full-time students regardless of the number of credits posting to their transcript in a given semester.
- $9,000 total for the entire program (award will be prorated if applied for after the first month of the program)
- Graduate Award, MBA Program, Oshkosh Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a description and estimated amount of any employer or government tuition benefits you are or will be receiving over the course of the MBA Executive Program.
- Please list the URL of the organization you work for.
- If your employer doesn't have a website, you may upload other documentation to verify their status as a governmental or 501(c)(3) organization.