Gladys W. Ihde Education Scholarship
Applicant must be enrolled at the Oshkosh campus as a full-time undergraduate or a full- or part-time graduate student within the College of Education and Human Services. Undergraduate applicants must have been admitted, or have applied for fall admission, to the Teacher Education Program and must have at least sophomore standing. Applicant must be pursuing a career in education and must possess outstanding qualities of character and scholastic ability. Applicant must demonstrate financial need based upon a statement. This award will be paid out in Fall 2024.
- COEHS Collegewide, College of Education & Human Services, Graduate Award, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a statement describing your need for financial support to continue your education. Make sure to provide detailed information regarding the resources you have to pay for college (scholarships, loans, VA benefits, employer benefits, work, etc.) and your remaining amount of financial need.
- Please submit a statement describing your personal, educational, and career goals.
- Please provide the name and email of a UWO faculty member who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application. Your reference must comment on your academic achievement and character.
- Please provide the name and email of a community representative (non-faculty) who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application. Your reference must comment on your academic achievement and character.