Dr. Robert L. Snyder Scholarship
Applicant must be an undergraduate enrolled at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must have a declared major or minor in Radio-TV-Film and must have at least 45 credits completed. Applicant must be in good academic standing and must have a minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA in RTF classes. This award will be paid out in Fall 2024.
- Family and Friends of Dr. Robert Snyder
- College of Letters & Science, Oshkosh Campus, Radio-TV-Film, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have at least a 3.25 GPA in the Radio-TV-Film major or minor?
- Please upload a copy of your Academic Advisement Report. It must include the courses you are enrolled in for the fall semester.
- Please submit a short essay addressing your career goals and leadership abilities.
- Please upload your resume. Make sure to include your employment history, volunteer work, extracurricular activities, and any leadership positions you have held.