Robert Moore Scholarship
Applicant must be an undergraduate student enrolled in at least six credits at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must be majoring in chemistry within the College of Letters & Science. Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate outstanding performance in biochemistry courses. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA and must have financial need based on a statement. Preference will be given to applicants with research experience. This award will be paid out in Spring 2024, or Fall 2023 depending on the recipient’s date of graduation.
- Family and Friends of Robert Moore
- Chemistry, College of Letters & Science, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a copy of your Academic Advisement Report. It must include the courses you are enrolled in for the fall semester.
- Please submit a statement describing your chemistry research experiences while attending UW Oshkosh. Include the semester(s) in which the research was performed, whether the research was paid or for credit, and the name of your research advisor.
- Please submit a statement describing your need for financial support to continue your education. Make sure to provide detailed information regarding the resources you have to pay for college (scholarships, loans, VA benefits, employer benefits, work, etc.) and your remaining amount of financial need.