Brenda Lee Lau Storytelling Scholarship
This scholarship recognizes students who demonstrate promise in the field of narrative storytelling. Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate enrolled at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must have a declared major or minor in Radio-TV-Film, English, or creative writing. First preference will be given to a student majoring in Radio-TV-Film or English. Applicant must have at least 45 credits completed and must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA. Financial need shall not be a consideration. Previous recipients are eligible to apply. However, students may only receive the award a total of two times. This award will be paid out in Spring 2024.
- Brenda Lee Lau
- College of Letters & Science, Oshkosh Campus, Radio-TV-Film, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a statement describing your future goals in the area of narrative storytelling.
- You must submit one of the following work samples: 1) an original episode for a TV series, 2) an original feature screenplay, or 3) an outline and up to two chapters of an original novel.
- You must provide the name and email of two individuals (non-relatives) who have agreed to serve as references to support your application. One must be a UWO faculty or staff member. Your references must comment on your promise and potential in narrative storytelling.
- Please provide the name and email of your reference. They will be notified to submit their recommendation once added to your application.