Dr. Roxana Huebscher Family Nurse Practitioner Scholarship
Applicant must be a full-time graduate student enrolled in the second or third year of the family nurse practitioner program at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and must demonstrate a track record of success. Applicant must have financial need based on a statement and must demonstrate involvement in community service. Applicant must have an interest in or have involvement in complimentary healthcare. Financial need shall be the predominant factor in the selection process. This award will be paid out in Fall 2024.
- College of Nursing, College of Nursing Graduate Program, Graduate Award, Oshkosh Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you in the second or third year of the full-time DNP Family Nurse Practitioner Program?
- Please submit a statement describing your interest or involvement in complimentary healthcare (aroma therapy, touch therapy, etc.).
- Please submit a statement describing the community service activities you've participated in, whether through the University or within the community, including dates of involvement. See help text for considerations.
- Please submit a statement describing your need for financial support to continue your education. Make sure to provide detailed information regarding the resources you have to pay for college (scholarships, loans, VA benefits, employer benefits, work, etc.) and your remaining amount of financial need.