Charlotte McEssy Reading Education Scholarship
This scholarship was established by UW Oshkosh alumna Charlotte H. McEssy. Applicant must be a part- or full-time graduate student pursuing a master’s degree in the reading program within the Literacy and Language Department in the College of Education and Human Services. Applicant must have a grade-point average of at least 3.0. Evidence of involvement in extracurricular (excluding athletics) or community activities, as well as demonstration of financial need, based on an essay, will be taken into consideration but will not be the dominant criteria in the selection process. Students graduating in the current academic year are not eligible to apply.
- College of Education and Human Services, Literacy and Language, Reading
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list extracurricular and community activities.
- Please provide a statement of your qualifications for this scholarship and your goals.
- Please submit a statement describing your financial need.
- Please provide the name and email of an individual from the Department of Literacy and Language who has agreed to serve a reference to support your application. This must be a different reference than provided on the Education Application.