Michael D. Wachtel Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was established in memory of Michael D. Wachtel who served on the UW Oshkosh Foundation Board of Directors for 18 years. Applicant must be an incoming freshman enrolled full-time at UW Oshkosh.Applicant must file the FAFSA and the award will not exceed the applicant’s financial need. The award is renewable for a total of four years granted the recipient makes reasonable progress toward completing their degree, is actively engaged in community or university service and funding is available.
- Margaret H. Wachtel
- Up to in-state tuition, fees and books ($800 book allowance)
- Admissions, Incoming Freshman Award, Oshkosh Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- Please confirm that you have filed the FAFSA for the upcoming academic year.
- Please comment on your involvement in extracurricular and community service activities, including dates of involvement. See help text for considerations.
- Please submit a statement describing your educational and career goals.
- Please provide the name and email of an individual (non-relative) who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application. Your reference must comment on your character and work ethic.