Philip & Jean Nelson Scholarship
This scholarship was established in 1991 in recognition of Jean Goodwin Nelson ’49, who served as Alumni Director of UW Oshkosh from 1968 to 1991. Applicant must be an incoming freshman whose parent or grandparent is a graduate of UW Oshkosh. Applicant must demonstrate academic achievement as well as involvement in extracurricular activities (excluding athletics).
- Admissions, Oshkosh Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- Is your parent or grandparent a graduate of UW Oshkosh?
- Please provide the name and graduation year of your parent or grandparent who is a UW Oshkosh graduate (include maiden name if applicable).
- Please submit a statement describing your involvement in extracurricular activities, including dates of involvement and any leadership positions held. See help text for considerations.
- Please discuss your qualifications for this scholarship and why you are interested in attending UW Oshkosh.