Charlotte McEssy Educational Leadership and Policy Scholarship
This scholarship was established by alumna Charlotte H. McEssy. Applicant must be a graduate student enrolled at the Oshkosh campus, pursuing a Master of Science in Educational Leadership and Policy. Applicant must have a minimum grade-point average of 3.0. Evidence of involvement in extracurricular (excluding athletics) or community activities, as well as demonstration of financial need based on an essay, will be taken into consideration but will not be the dominant criteria in the selection process. Students graduating in the current academic year are not eligible to apply.
- College of Education & Human Services, Educational Leadership, Graduate Award, Oshkosh Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a statement describing your qualifications for this award and your personal and professional goals.
- Please submit a statement describing your involvement in extracurricular and volunteer activities, including dates of involvement and any leadership positions held. See help text for considerations.
- Please submit a statement describing your financial need.
- Please provide the name and email of two UWO faculty members who have agreed to serve as references to support your application. Your references must comment on your campus and community involvement. 1 of 2.
- Please provide the name and email of two UWO faculty members who have agreed to serve as references to support your application. Your references must comment on your campus and community involvement. 2 of 2.