Margaret and David Hodge Scholarship in Art Education
Applicant must be an art education major enrolled full-time in the BFA program at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must have passed their post-foundation portfolio review. Applicant must have completed at least one of the three education methods courses (ART 253, ART 354 or ART 356). This award will be paid out in Fall 2021.
- Art, College of Letters & Science, Oshkosh Campus, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Select any of the following art education methods courses you have completed.
- Have you passed your Post-Foundation Portfolio Review in the Art Department?
- Please submit an essay responding to the following statement: "Art teachers combine their identities as artists/designers with their roles as educators. Explain how your experience in the studio arts has or will possibly influence your teaching, and if applicable, how your experience in K-12 schools has influenced/informed your art making.'"
- Please provide the name and email of a studio faculty member who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application.