Muriel A. Hawkins Legacy Scholarship
This scholarship was established by former Assistant Vice Chancellor Muriel A. Hawkins. Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate enrolled at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must be currently receiving services from the Division of Academic Support of Inclusive Excellence. Applicant must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA and must have a clean disciplinary record. Applicant must have been accepted into a UW Oshkosh study abroad program. Applicant must participate in a study abroad program that takes place in the 2021 calendar year. Recipient is required to complete classroom visits and participate in the study abroad fair to present on their experience. This award will be paid out against the recipient’s study abroad program fee.
- Academic Support of Inclusive Excellence, Oshkosh Campus, Study Abroad, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently receiving services from the Division of Academic Support of Inclusive Excellence?
- Do you plan to participate in a UW Oshkosh-sponsored study abroad program that takes place in 2021?
- Have you completed STEP I & II of the OIE application for a UW Oshkosh study abroad program? Note: answers to questions on the medical III and passport tabs are not required at this point.
- Please upload verification of your enrollment in a study abroad program.
- Please submit an essay explaining the relevance of your study abroad program and the academic topic you plan to study while abroad to your future career and/or personal goals.