Dr. Harris N. Liechti Scholarship
This scholarship was established by Dr. Harris N. Liechti, former faculty member in the radio-TV-film department. Applicant must be an undergraduate enrolled at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must have a major or minor in Radio-TV-Film and must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA. This award will be paid out in Spring 2021.
- College of Letters & Science, Oshkosh Campus, Radio-TV-Film, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a paper, production, script or website centering on one of the following topics: A) Mass Media and the Future; B) Mass Media and Education; or C) Mass Media and the Exploration of Culture.
- If your submission is a website or available via YouTube, please submit the URL.
- If your URL submission requires a password for reviewers to access it, please enter the password here.
- I have submitted my paper, production, script, or website via upload or URL.
- Please submit a statement explaining how your work addresses at least one of the following topics: A) Mass Media and the Future; B) Mass Media and Education; or C) Mass Media and the Exploration of Culture.
- Project must have been created/produced while attending UW Oshkosh. Project may not have been previously submitted for this scholarship. Does your project meet these criteria?
- Show 1 more