Robert T. Nash Scholarship
This scholarship was established in honor of Dr. Robert T. Nash, founder and director of Project Success from 1979 to 1998. Applicant must be enrolled full-time at UW Oshkosh. Oshkosh, Fox Cities, and Fond du Lac campus students are eligible. Undergraduate students must have between 45 and 85 credits completed and must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA. Graduate students must have a minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA. Applicant must be a member in good standing of Project Success. Preference will be given to students who have taken additional simultaneous multisensory coursework and who have given back to the Project Success program through paid and volunteer experiences. Preference will be given to applicants with financial need based on the FAFSA. This award will be split evenly between the Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 semesters. If the recipient is not enrolled in the spring semester, the second installment will be forfeited.
- College of Education & Human Services, Fond Du Lac Campus, Fox Cities Campus, Graduate Award, Oshkosh Campus, Project Success, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member in good standing of the Project Success program?
- Explain what you have learned as a result of being in the Project Success Program and how you are continuing to increase your language skills to help you become an independent learner.
- Explain how you have advocated for yourself and others in the Project Success Program. List any paid or volunteer experiences in the Project Success program.
- Describe how you are using Nash's Multisensory Phonics in helping you with reading and spelling. List any additional simultaneous multisensory course work you have completed.
- Please submit a statement describing why you are deserving of this scholarship.
- You may share a video addressing one or more of the essay topics above instead of submitting written essays. If you would prefer to submit a video, please enter the URL here.
- If your URL submission requires a password for reviewers to access it, please enter the password here.
- Please confirm that you have addressed each essay topic, whether you have submitted written essays, a video, or a combination of essays and a video.
- Show 3 more