Charlotte McEssy Educational Leadership and Policy Scholarship
This scholarship was established by alumna Charlotte H. McEssy. Applicant must be a graduate student enrolled at the Oshkosh campus. Applicant must be pursuing a Master of Science in Educational Leadership and Policy and must have a minimum 3.0 GPA. Evidence of involvement in extracurricular (excluding athletics) or community activities, as well as demonstration of financial need based on an essay, will be taken into consideration, but will not be the dominant criteria in the selection process. This award will be paid out in Fall 2021.
- College of Education & Human Services, Educational Leadership, Graduate Award, Oshkosh Campus
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide a statement describing your personal and professional goals and why you are deserving of this award.
- Please submit a statement describing your involvement in extracurricular and volunteer activities, including dates of involvement and any leadership positions held. See help text for considerations.
- Please submit a statement describing your financial need.
- Please provide the name and email of two UWO faculty members who have agreed to serve as references to support your application. Your references must comment on your campus and community involvement. 1 of 2.
- Please provide the name and email of two UWO faculty members who have agreed to serve as references to support your application. Your references must comment on your campus and community involvement. 2 of 2.