Richard Dale Buckley Scholarship
Applicant must be enrolled at the Oshkosh campus and must have a declared elementary education major with a minor in elementary social science. Applicant must have been admitted, or have applied for fall admission, to the Teacher Education Program. Applicant must have at least junior standing. However, preference will be given to students with senior standing. Academic achievement shall be a consideration only in that the applicant must have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA. Contributions to the University (excluding athletic participation) will be considered. Financial need based on the FAFSA shall be considered, but shall not be the dominant criterion in the selection process. This award will be paid out in Fall 2022.
- College of Education & Human Services, Oshkosh Campus, Teaching and Learning, Undergraduate Award
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a statement describing your personal and career goals.
- Please submit a statement describing your involvement in UW Oshkosh extracurricular activities, including dates of involvement and any leadership positions held. See help text for considerations.
- Financial need may be a consideration, but is not the deciding factor for this award. Applicants wishing to address this subject should include a description of their circumstances.
- Please provide the name and email of your Elementary Education Social Studies Methods Professor who has agreed to serve as a reference to support your application.
- Please provide the name and email of another UWO faculty member who has agreed to serve as reference to support your application.